- 50 - 450
Your free virtual wedding assistant Olivia is here!
Allow our virtual wedding planner to optimize your search and send you 5 stunning wedding venues to your liking for free!
The Arthouse Hotel Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 450
- Min. 50 - Max. 175
Features The Arthouse Hotel
- What is the type of venue?
- Hotel Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- Contemporary Country/Rustic Vintage
- What kind of scenery is your venue set in?
- Inner City
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- Alcohol AV system Bar services Dance Floor Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access WIFI Cake Cutting Centrepieces Chairs Flatware Glassware Lighting Sound Tables Venue Food
Cuisine The Arthouse Hotel
- What catering services does your venue provide?
- Cocktail Reception Dessert Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s)
- What type of cuisine do you offer?
- Australian Gluten-free No pork Vegan Vegetarian
- What kind of bar service does your venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Cash Bar Champagne Toast Liquor License Specialty Wine
The Arthouse Hotel Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the guest capacity of The Arthouse Hotel?
The Arthouse Hotel has a maximum capacity of 450 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 175 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in The Arthouse Hotel?
The Arthouse Hotel provides events such as dance floor, venue, sound, parking, cake cutting, chairs, wifi, flatware, lighting, alcohol, centrepieces, food, wheelchair access, bar services, glassware, tables, wedding planner / coordinator and av system.
- What kind of events does the The Arthouse Hotel carry out?
Apart from weddings, The Arthouse Hotel provides services such as ceremony and reception.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is there a smoking area?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About The Arthouse Hotel
If you like trying something off-beat, then no traditional wedding ballroom can please you. This is why you must check out The Arthouse Hotel Sydney. Just as the name suggests, the venue is known for its sumptuous and peculiar interiors. Built in 1836, the location offers the best blend of classic and contemporary style. The function spaces here are ideally designed to cater to the requirements of hosting various types of wedding events.
The Arthouse Hotel Sydney has three main function rooms. Each with a different ambience and design than the other ones.
● The first room is Graffiti. However, unlike its name, the space is quite neutral and classic. It gets its name from "Sgraffito", which was an ancient art form, and has a capacity of 140 seated and 300 standing guests.
With comfortable seating and hanging chandler and decorative fixtures, this room is like the "high-Bohemian temple" as per the venue teams. This is the perfect space for taking a break for a cocktail with your bridesmaids or groomsmen.
● The Verge is another vintage function space featuring a high-vaulted ceiling and unique light fixtures. Being a larger hall than Graffiti, it can easily accommodate 200 seated and 500 standing guests.
● Lastly, the Attic is a conventional room with wooden flooring and lots of natural light. This is a smaller function hall; therefore, it is perfect for hosting cocktail parties and intimate family dinner after the wedding. It can accommodate 44 guests in a sit-down arrangement and 100 guests in a cocktail-style event.
● Apart from the free parking and fast Wi-Fi, this venue has function halls that receive ample natural light.
● Furthermore, all spaces can be easily accessed through wheelchairs as well.
● Event planning and coordinating services will be provided to all couples.
● Private bar option and a dance floor are available.
With unique lighting with modern art on walls, this is the perfect indoor wedding venue in the region for modern couples. Adorned with flora centrepieces and scented candles, the venue provides complete wedding planning support to the couples.
● The venue provides excellent in-house catering service to the clients.
● By choosing this, everything from starters to drinks will be taken care of by their teams for your wedding day.
● They have specially designed gluten-free, halal, and vegan menus for couples who have dietary requirements.
● No outside catering, for food or beverages, is allowed in the venue.
Regaining its elegance and splendour after the renovation, the Arthouse Hotel Sydney is a fun and unique wedding venue. Its vaulted ceilings, large windows, and traditional mantles make it stand out from all other options. Get to know more about this venue, its booking and cancellation policies, by filling this form!
Meet the team
275 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.