- 50 - 225
- Min price (pp)
Your free virtual wedding assistant Olivia is here!
Allow our virtual wedding planner to optimize your search and send you 5 stunning wedding venues to your liking for free!
Prices Victoria House Function Centre
- What is the min wedding price per person?
Victoria House Function Centre Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 225
- Min. 50 - Max. 225
Features Victoria House Function Centre
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- What kind of scenery is your venue set in?
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- 3rd party provider Accommodations Alcohol Bar services Wedding Planner / Coordinator Cake Cutting Chairs Flatware Glassware Lighting Linens Sound Tables Decoration Music Photos Venue Video Food
Cuisine Victoria House Function Centre
- What catering services does your venue provide?
- Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Wedding Cake
- What type of cuisine do you offer?
- Australian Gluten-free Vegan Vegetarian
- What kind of bar service does your venue provide?
Victoria House Function Centre Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Victoria House Function Centre?
Victoria House Function Centre minimum wedding prices range from $60-$70 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Victoria House Function Centre?
Victoria House Function Centre has a maximum capacity of 225 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 225 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Victoria House Function Centre?
Victoria House Function Centre provides events such as video, linens, wedding planner / coordinator, decoration, food, 3rd party provider, bar services, photos, sound, tables, music, chairs, flatware, alcohol, lighting, glassware, accommodations, venue and cake cutting.
- What kind of events does the Victoria House Function Centre carry out?
Apart from weddings, Victoria House Function Centre provides services such as ceremony, reception, bridal shower, engagement party and after party.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Music
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Decoration, Photo & Video, Wedding Cake, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Victoria House Function Centre
Having been built in the year 1855 in the St. George place, Victoria House Function Centre now has 55 years of experience in conducting prestigious and elite weddings. You can travel back in time as you walk on the circular driveway In the middle of the romance invoking the floral atmosphere and garden as you get congratulated by your chirping guest. They offer you both an intimate wedding or a grand and cheerful wedding. The combination of the supreme surroundings, systematic service and finger-licking good cuisine will compel your guests to cherish the memory of your wedding forever.
Victoria House Function Centre boasts two types of function room. Although all the rooms are magical, they ensure the table arrangements always meet the purpose of pleasing the eyes. There are different types of arrangements done according to the kind of function you are demanding to hold. Both of the rooms are air-conditioned to maximise your satisfaction, and no matter what your package is.
● The Colonial Room offers to serve a gathering of 40-130 guests. You get a warm welcome with melodious and traditional classical music as you enter this room. The foyers filled with priceless ornaments and antiques take you back to the golden era of queen Victoria. A unique and original showcase bar stands proudly in the back of the foyer.
● The Edward Room can seat up to 200 people effortlessly and showers you with a similar kind of treatment that you get in The Colonial Room. You get the royal feeling as the grand chandelier hangs from the ceiling and the lighting just sets the right mood in.
● The staff is friendly and enthusiastic and flexible as they would assist you in every way possible whenever you need their guidance and direction.
● Feel free to ask for anything to our dedicated wedding planner team that might add to your customer satisfaction as Victoria House Function Centre is always more than willing to provide you with their best service in every possible way.
● You will get contacted before the function as the DJ appointed by Victoria House would take your suggestions on how you want to make your wedding music, and he will organise the things accordingly.
The package includes decorating the place with fresh and fragrant flowers, balloons, cherubs, complimentary candles, and linen serviettes along with menu cards along with the theme colour of your wedding.
Their catering service has a wide range of foods and beverages. They offer 3-course meals and unlimited drinks, including several options of beers, bottled red and white wine, champagne, and non-alcoholic drinks. Couples can also choose hot and cold hors d'oeuvres with pre-dinner drinks before the main dishes. You are getting to choose from as many as five food and beverage menus to flatter your taste buds. You will have the choice to select the best to fit your budget and taste. All kinds of dietary requirements can be met and catered.
Victoria House has the potential to stir up your hidden wish to be born in the royal Victorian era as it seems to create the perfect Victorian vibe needed to lighten up your royal wedding. Book your visit now!
Meet the team
496 Forest Rd, Bexley NSW 2207
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.