- 50 - 110
- Min price (pp)
- What is the min wedding price per person?
- What is the max wedding price per person?
- Min. 50 - Max. 110
- Min. 50 - Max. 110
- What is the type of venue?
- Restaurant Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- Beach Contemporary
- What kind of scenery is your venue set in?
- Seaside Seaview
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- Alcohol Bar services Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access WIFI Cake Cutting Chairs Flatware Glassware Lighting Sound Tables Celebrant Decoration Music Photos Venue Food
- What catering services does your venue provide?
- Cocktail Reception Dessert Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s)
- What type of cuisine do you offer?
- Australian Gluten-free Vegan Vegetarian
- What kind of bar service does your venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Champagne Toast Liquor License Specialty Wine
Time Restrictions Zimzala
- How many hours can the event last?
Zimzala Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Zimzala?
Zimzala minimum wedding prices range from $80-$100 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $120-$150 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Zimzala?
Zimzala has a maximum capacity of 110 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 110 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Zimzala?
Zimzala provides events such as sound, flatware, bar services, wedding planner / coordinator, lighting, parking, celebrant, cake cutting, glassware, tables, food, photos, alcohol, wheelchair access, chairs, decoration, venue, wifi and music.
- What kind of events does the Zimzala carry out?
Apart from weddings, Zimzala provides services such as ceremony, reception, engagement party and bridal shower.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Decoration, Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
Zimzala is a term used to describe a person that attains contentment and peace by experiencing the beachside sand beneath their feet and by watching the big blue waves crashing at the shores. For couples who want their wedding ceremony to convey a similar feeling, Zimzala Restaurant should be their preferred choice. The beachfront overlooks the breathtaking Cronulla coastline serves as a surreal backdrop for an auspicious ceremony like a wedding. The dedicated team of professionals working at Zimzala works diligently to provide guests with exceptional food and event services. The venue offers a spectrum of seasonal cuisines through its diverse set of menus, prepared by a highly skilled chef, using only fresh produce.
Zimzala is situated on the beach on the Esplanade in Cronulla, an incredibly fantastic location, accompanying delightful foods and family-friendly services. Known primarily for its excellent Australian cuisine, the venue also offers remarkable space for a wedding ceremony with the spectacular backdrop of the crashing waves. The seated capacity of the restaurant is 70 guests for an intimate, banquet-style 3-course reception. In the case of an informal, cocktail-style event, the place can accommodate up to 110 guests.
● Beachside Restaurant
The laid-back vibe of the beachside restaurant and the sweeping views of the ocean makes this space perfect for a wedding dinner.
● Outdoor Area
The surrounding area of the restaurant, particularly beside the Esplanade and the rocks, is a phenomenal outdoor space that is enveloped in cool sea breezes, creating a sublime atmosphere.
Zimzala is a trendy wedding venue, primarily because of the proximity of the restaurant with several stunning beachside ceremonial locations and picturesque spots, presenting marvellous opportunities for wedding photography.
● A stunning beachside wedding ceremonial place with photogenic spots.
● Innovative, contemporary Australian cuisines prepared by Executive Chef Tod Laurence and Head Chef Manoj Budhathoki, using farm-fresh produce.
● A warm and friendly team of professionals providing quality service throughout the event.
● Zimzala Restaurant has a list of recommended suppliers including stylists, photographers musicians, cake and celebrants.
● The location is wheelchair-accessible. ,
● There are on-street parking areas available.
Whether it is a wedding or any other kind of celebration, the venue offers excellent in-house catering services for all events. The executive chef and the rest of the culinary team at Zimzala are dedicated to delivering mouth-watering delicacies, according to the taste and preferences of the clients. They can cater for dietary requirements such as vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free. Couples can choose a cocktail-style event with eight canapes selection and unlimited beverage packages or a seated event based on three-course menu options.
Few waterside venues can compete with the beauty and ambience of Zimzala wedding venue, Sydney. The breathtaking views of the Cronulla Beach, the elegant interiors, the comfortable vibe, the dedicated and friendly staff, and brilliant food makes this venue stand out among other beachside venues. More information about this one-of-a-kind wedding destination can be found by filling a brief form below. A quick, personalised quote can also be obtained right here.
Meet the team
The Esplanade, Cronulla NSW 2230
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.