Many couples want a wedding destination that is akin to black canvas that they can use to paint their imagination and plan their dream wedding. This is exactly what the Studio wedding venue offers to its guests. Located at Dunning Avenue, Rosebery, in New South Wales, the Studio combines all the aspects that make any event successful. Be it a wedding celebration, media event, product launch, or pop-up shop. The Studio can host a variety of different events with equal flair and finesse.
Facilities and Capacity
Comprising concrete floors, white walls and cutting-edge facilities, The Studio offers the perfect blank slate for drawing a dream wedding. This BYO catering and styling venue can cater to different tastes, preferences, and budgets. There are primarily two event spaces offered by the Studio wedding venue.
● Large Studio
Offering spacious, slickly designed event space, the Large Studio allows its guests to have an enjoyable time. A total of 180 standing guests and about 100 seated guests can be accommodated within the space. The double entrances- roller door or double side doors, are perfect for creating an impactful entrance for the bride.
● Little Studio
This all-white event space is enveloped in beautiful natural light. Perfect for more intimate, small-scale events. A total of 40 standing guests, and around 30 seated guests can be accommodated within the space. This could also be used alongside the large studio, as an additional space for more large-scale events.
Being a BYO catering and styling venue, the Studio offers immense leeway in how guests can plan and arrange the event within the space provided here, and within their stipulated budget.
● The Studio is a BYO (bring your own) catering and styling venue. Therefore, guests have the freedom to style their dream wedding, along with deciding the menu and catering team they want to work with.
● The venue offers a kitchen for the use of the catering team brought on by the guests.
● The venue is pretty much akin to a blank canvas, where the couple can paint their dream wedding.
● The venue offers a spacious event room that can capably host both big and small events.
● The Little Studio offers a perfect space for small, intimate ceremonies.
● The venue offers several lovely spots within the premises for bridal party photos. The upstairs space is enveloped in marvellous sunlight.
● There is the availability of wet weather back up and air conditioning/heating.
● The venue is easily accessible.
● Guests are provided with in-house AV facilities, Wi-Fi and outdoor space.
● There are limited on-site parking spaces. If more place is required, there are parking spaces available in the surrounding streets.
● They have a list of recommended suppliers including florists, stylists and caterers.
Offering a versatile, easy-to-adapt space, The Studio provides the services of in-house set builders. They are in-charge of creating custom sets for the event.
The Studio is a BYO venue; hence, guests can bring their own choice of caterer. The only condition is that the caterer should have a Gold Catering License.
Even though the Studio does not provide accommodation facilities, comfortable accommodation options are available within a short distance from the venue.
The Studio is an idyllic wedding venue for couples who want to control every aspect of their dream wedding. Offering a perfect blank canvas for clients to paint their imagination, the venue proffer guests to have a self-cater and self-style event so that they can plan and execute the event, just the way they prefer. This freedom is what distinguishes the Studio from other wedding venues. More information about this BYO venue, along with pricing details, can be found right here by filling the brief form provided below.