The Park Hyatt Hotel is a 10-minute walk from the National Library Canberra, very close to the National Gallery of Australia. It is an ideal place for your wedding reception, ceremony, and dinner, as the hotel has different unique spaces both for indoor and outdoor events. The Hyatt Hotel has played a vital part in Canberra's social life for many years, particularly as a wedding venue.
This is an ideal place for couples who would love to have an outdoor wedding around gardens and park views or an indoor event in well-decorated ballrooms.
Facilities and Capacity
• The Hyatt Hotel has a Centenary Ballroom which stands out as an exquisite venue within the hotel because of its rich decoration. This indoor venue has a polished central wooden dance floor and elegant fireplaces at both ends of the ballroom. The Centenary Ballroom can accommodate 150 seated guests and 220 guests in a cocktail reception.
• The Federation Ballroom is an indoor venue preferred for larger receptions as it can host up to 340 seated guests and a maximum of 600 guests for cocktails. This room has a dance floor, lavish light fittings alongside high ceilings. It can also be separated into two rooms for smaller events.
• The Canberra Room is an indoor venue that can accommodate up to 120 seated guests and 180 guests in a cocktail party. This room has a dance floor and can be fractionated into three smaller rooms, with each of them leading to the picturesque garden - the Ambassador Courtyard.
• The Ambassador Courtyard is a beautiful place surrounded by gardens that are usually used for outdoor wedding ceremonies and can host up to 100 seated guests. The Rose and Lavender Courtyard, which has a capacity of up to 200 guests, are also suitable for cocktail parties, wedding ceremonies and receptions according to weather.
• A wedding team to assist in organizing your event.
• Customizable and flexible wedding packages.
• Screens, projectors, and microphones are made available.
• Wedding photographer services
• Floral and wedding cake
• Picturesque balcony and photo booths for group photos
• Selected menu tasting about 4 to 6 weeks before your wedding
• DJs and band
• Car parking spaces for your guests
This modern Art Deco design venue has traditional furniture styles decorated with white linen on its centre tables, giving it a rustic look. Flowers, chair covers, and centrepieces are also notable decorations used in the Park Hyatt Hotel.
Park Hyatt Hotel delivers a superb food service that can cater to your event. Menus such as Lobster with mashed potatoes, filet mignon with green beans, barbeques, chicken and waffles, vegetarian vegetable and couscous salad, etc. You can also work with the in-house catering team to create your perfect menu.
The Hyatt Hotel offers your guests a discount for accommodation. It has a Park Suite, a Park Deluxe King Suite, and a Diplomatic Suite. Each suite in this hotel has luxurious interiors with a large work desk, a sitting area, a deep bathtub, and a shower within its marble bathroom.
The air-conditioned rooms also have flat-screen cable TV, tea or coffee maker, Wi-Fi, and a heater. Most of the rooms can also accommodate a maximum of 3 adults and 2 children.
The Hyatt Hotel Canberra is one perfect venue for every couple as it has different wedding options that can suit your budget and taste. Reach out today by filling the form and get a price quote for this venue.