The Sir Stamford at Circular Quay is located in Sydney with a distance of just 20 minutes to the CBD. Sir Stamford at Circular Quay wedding venue has a great appeal perfect for city wedding receptions. The guests can easily locate this haven on Macquarie Street, which is the most happening street with theatres, numerous shops, and an ice skating rink. Visitors coming from Lane Cove National Park or North Ryde Golf Course would take only 5 minutes to reach.
Facilities and Capacity
The beautiful inn hosts some spectacular rooms to conduct wedding ceremonies and receptions.
● The Elizabeth Room: The timeless appeal of this spectacular room is perfect for gracious wedding receptions. The elegance outshines the outer world and brings solace to its interiors. The room is located on the lobby floor and has crystalised chandeliers with unique and artistic paintings embraced with the natural light. The room can accommodate 100 guests in a banquet arrangement and 200 guests in a cocktail-style event.
● The Prince Albert Room: The couples willing to have a private wedding reception or ceremony can opt for Sir Stamford at Circular Quay wedding venue offering Prince Albert Room that comprises features like the personalised lobby and adequate versatility. The capacity of this room is 60 guests for one's exclusive reception dinner.
● The service offered at Sir Stamford at Circular Quay Sydney wedding venue includes free WiFi.
● The venue provides complimentary parking service for one or two cars depending on the wedding package you choose.
● Event Coordination services through a specialised event coordinator.
● Wheelchair facility on request.
● PA system, along with music speakers, can be arranged at this exclusive resort.
● Exceptional Spa facilities.
The resort has an evergreen decor that embraces beauty and class. Crystal candelabras, chair covers and sashes and personalised menus are provided to make your wedding unique.
Sir Stamford at Circular Quay offers an in-house catering service that involves a high-quality vegan menu along with gluten-free menu options. The food service involves free water and poses restrictions on external catering for the event.
The accommodation at Sir Stamford at Circular Quay includes 13 rooms for various types of events. Overall the accommodations are equipped with 257 air-conditioned rooms offering vivid views. Most of the rooms have balconies that make the view spectacular showing district visuals or tropical scenes. With additions of art and fitness centres, the indoor and outdoor pool facilities, the resort offers a lot more to make the wedding experience luxurious. Sir Stamford Hotel also provides a one-night accommodation in an Executive Junior Suite for newlyweds.
Sir Stamford at Circular Quay is a charming wedding venue with personalised wedding reception services. Couples can enjoy private wedding ceremonies with precise services and features. Specialised wedding service helps you build your memorable moments. Get more information about this exotic wedding venue with a quote by filling the form given below.