- 50 - 625
- Min price (pp)
Prices Curzon Hall
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding ceremony?
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding reception?
- What is the min wedding price per person?
- What is the max wedding price per person?
Curzon Hall Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 625
- Min. 50 - Max. 625
Features Curzon Hall
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- Boutique Country/Rustic Luxury
- What kind of scenery is your venue set in?
- Inner City
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Ceremony-only Cocktail Dining
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- Alcohol AV system Bar services Dance Floor Wedding Planner / Coordinator WIFI Audio Equipment Centrepieces Chairs Chair Covers Cooling System Flatware Glassware Heating System Lighting Linens Tables Decoration Venue Food
Cuisine Curzon Hall
- What catering services does your venue provide?
- Cocktail Reception Dessert Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s)
- What type of cuisine do you offer?
- What kind of bar service does your venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Liquor License
Curzon Hall Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Curzon Hall?
Curzon Hall minimum wedding prices range from $100-$120 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $150-$200 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Curzon Hall?
Curzon Hall has a maximum capacity of 625 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 625 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Curzon Hall?
Curzon Hall provides events such as tables, lighting, decoration, wifi, bar services, flatware, heating system, chairs, chair covers, food, av system, dance floor, wedding planner / coordinator, linens, glassware, audio equipment, alcohol, venue, cooling system and centrepieces.
- What kind of events does the Curzon Hall carry out?
Apart from weddings, Curzon Hall provides services such as reception, rehearsal dinner, elopements, ceremony and engagement party.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
About Curzon Hall
One of the iconic sandstone castle wedding venues in NSW is Curzon Hall. The venue is surrounded by three acres of beautiful gardens that add a magical touch to wedding functions. The versatile event spaces of the Curzon Hall make it ideal for all types of functions ranging from corporates to birthday parties. Heritage and contemporary characteristics are the key features that draw the attention of couples.
Curzon Hall specialises in offering multiple event spaces that can be fully configured as per couples' requirement. The outdoor terrace with majestic garden views is ideal for exchanging wedding vows in front of your loved ones.
The indoor spaces of the Curzon hall which can be used for wedding functions are
· Lady Mary’s Pavilion
· Sabrina’s View
· Banquet room
· Sir Phillip Lounge
· Agincourt Room
· The Cellars
· Curzon Room
· Balaclava Room
If you wish to host wedding functions in outdoor areas, you can use
· Eternal Garden
· Garden Chateau
· Sir Joseph Terrace
· Enchanted Garden
· The Cellars Courtyard
Curzon Hall event spaces can easily host wedding functions for up to 680 wedding guests in indoor and 600 guests in outdoor areas.
· Heritage location
· Undercover car parking
· Picturesque locations
· Original cellars
· Entertainment options
· Experienced wedding team
· Customisable wedding packages
The majestic detail architecture of the function rooms offers stunning contemporary backdrops for royal photographs. The vintage marbles used in the floor and large cathedral ceilings is bound to captivate your guests. To hoist the elegance of event spaces, you can use vintage carpets, curtains, plastic centrepieces, and artifacts to decorate the venue.
The Curzon culinary team consists of top-tier chefs with years of expertise in the catering industry. All the culinary requirements of couples can be fulfilled.
· You can customise the wedding menu as per your taste
· Third-party catering is not allowed in the venue
Curzon Hall is one of the historic and perfect destinations where you can throw a royal wedding function. The in-house culinary and decorative team takes away all the burden from the shoulders of couples. Get a quote of the stunning venue today by filling out the query form.
Meet the team
53 Agincourt Rd, Marsfield NSW 2122
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.