- 50 - 625
Your free virtual wedding assistant Olivia is here!
Allow our virtual wedding planner to optimize your search and send you 5 stunning wedding venues to your liking for free!
Simmer on the Bay Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 625
- Min. 50
Features Simmer on the Bay
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- What kind of scenery is your venue set in?
- Seaside Seaview
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- Alcohol Bar services Parking WIFI Cake Cutting Chairs Flatware Glassware Lighting Linens Sound Tables Decoration Photos Venue Video Food
Cuisine Simmer on the Bay
- What catering services does your venue provide?
- Dessert Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s)
- What type of cuisine do you offer?
- What kind of bar service does your venue provide?
- Champagne Toast Liquor License
Simmer on the Bay Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the guest capacity of Simmer on the Bay?
Simmer on the Bay has a maximum capacity of 625 people for a dinner wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Simmer on the Bay?
Simmer on the Bay provides events such as decoration, sound, chairs, wifi, linens, parking, food, venue, glassware, bar services, cake cutting, video, lighting, alcohol, photos, flatware and tables.
- What kind of events does the Simmer on the Bay carry out?
Apart from weddings, Simmer on the Bay provides services such as engagement party, reception and ceremony.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Simmer on the Bay
Settled at the Dawes Point, NSW, Simmer on the Bay wedding venue is the ideal blend of contemporary aesthetics. The wedding venue is versatile and offers a modern chic look for cultural wedding receptions. The space is flexible to quickly turn into an informal, intimate event or formal parties and meetings. Space has a collection of artistic finesse with a gallery embracing backdrops and fascinating exhibits. Simmer on the Bay offers various themes for unique wedding receptions. Some of these themes include the Moroccan theme, Wild the West, Ancient Greek, Beach, and more.
The beautiful Simmer on the Bay Dawes Point wedding venue is inside the Walsh Bay complex. The strategic location of Hickson road has a waterfront view. With a blend of varying configurations, the location can hold up to 600 guests for cocktail celebrations and 200 for specialised wedding dinner receptions.
Simmer on the Bay wedding venue also hosts private piers, through which guests can arrive by boat. Also, the venue is equipped with a bayside terrace for cocktail events, pre-dinner drinks, and photoshoots. The view is grand and spectacular from this terrace feature. The interiors at Simmer on the Bay wedding venue received recognition for Outstanding Urban Design in 2005 by Lloyd Rees award.
● The services offered at Simmer on the Bay include a bayside terrace and a personalised jetty spot.
● Access to public transport facilities is also an added benefit.
● Street parking facilities can be enjoyed.
● The setup services, along with delivery features, are also adjoined.
● The venue offers expert services for creating exceptional art on black canvas.
● Venue ensures safety through security cameras placed in and out.
● The theme-based decoration is also available.
● Simmer on the Bay offers services for the design and print of invitation cards and other forms.
● Space is also equipped with facilities for music and entertainment.
● Couples can also acquire services for sound, audio-visual, and lighting.
● Simmer on the Bay wedding venue also hosts wait, security, barista, and bar staff.
● The wedding events are incomplete without videographers and photographers, which is why Simmer on the Bay offers these professionals for the same as well.
The team at Simmer on the Bay wedding venue offers decor services with different themes and props. Experts at the venue understand the requirements of the function or wedding and accordingly suggest theme-based ideas and options. Couples, their family and friends can also suggest the themes. The team takes prompt actions to recreate the space for the event.
The catering team at Simmer on the Bay is well-trained to offer a personalised menu for the specific event. From complete wedding reception dinners to snacks for the cocktail, they present a treat for the eye and the taste. The cuisines are innovative and made from the freshest ingredients grown locally. The venue offers different packages as per the wedding style and requirement.
Overall, Simmer on the Bay is a chic wedding venue enjoying the waves at Walsh Bay. Space offers an appeal to old Sydney while giving an experience worth the money. With a delightful menu and a charming space, weddings can be memorable and lasting. Get more details of this contemporary wedding venue with a quote by clicking on the form given below.
Meet the team
Shore 2/3 Walsh Bay 13 Hickson Rd, Dawes Point NSW 2000
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.