- 50 - 625
- Min price (pp)
Your free virtual wedding assistant Olivia is here!
Allow our virtual wedding planner to optimize your search and send you 5 stunning wedding venues to your liking for free!
Prices Hellenic Club of Canberra
- What is the min wedding price per person?
- What is the max wedding price per person?
Hellenic Club of Canberra Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 625
- Min. 50 - Max. 625
Features Hellenic Club of Canberra
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What style is your venue?
- Contemporary Eco-friendly Luxury Rooftop
- What kind of scenery is your venue set in?
- Inner City
- What kind of reception types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- Which types of catering options do you offer?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?
- AV system Bar services Dance Floor Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access WIFI Audio Equipment Centrepieces Chairs Chair Covers Cooling System Glassware Heating System Linens Tables
Cuisine Hellenic Club of Canberra
- What catering services does your venue provide?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Family Style Plated
- What kind of bar service does your venue provide?
- Limited Bar Open Bar Premium Liquor Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Time Restrictions Hellenic Club of Canberra
- How many hours can the event last?
Hellenic Club of Canberra Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Hellenic Club of Canberra?
Hellenic Club of Canberra minimum wedding prices range from $60-$80 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $150-$200 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Hellenic Club of Canberra?
Hellenic Club of Canberra has a maximum capacity of 625 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 625 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Hellenic Club of Canberra?
Hellenic Club of Canberra provides events such as wifi, parking, audio equipment, centrepieces, av system, dance floor, chair covers, glassware, tables, chairs, wheelchair access, cooling system, bar services, linens, heating system and wedding planner / coordinator.
- What kind of events does the Hellenic Club of Canberra carry out?
Apart from weddings, Hellenic Club of Canberra provides services such as elopements, engagement party, ceremony and reception.
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Can more than one wedding be held at the same time?
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Hellenic Club of Canberra
The Hellenic Club is a membership-based club featuring bistro dining, live music, gaming rooms and award-winning bars and restaurants. The Hellenic Club offers quality service to both members and guests with its 2 venues located in wooden and the city. It is 11 minutes away from the centre of Canberra. With over 40 years’ worth of experience in delivering high-quality events and conferences for Canberra and the world at large, the Hellenic Club can make your next corporate event a complete success. The Hellenic Club has the venue, the room and the service to cater for all corporate events.
The Hellenic Club is the perfect place for an intimate and quiet wedding and also a large crowd gathering. It has beautiful wedding reception venues, a supportive and hands-on functions team and lots more to make that special day as stress-free as possible.
For those looking to attend rather than host events, the Hellenic Club is guaranteed to have a full calendar all through the year with events ranging from shows to wine dinners, major sporting events and cultural events.
Facilities and Capacity
The Hellenic Club offers the widest range of bars and restaurants (across both venues) available in Canberra. With a range of refreshment and entertainment options including 4 dining options, 2 bars, an outdoor beer garden at the Hellenic Club, Wooden. The beer garden in wooden is second to none in terms of relaxation.
The Hellenic Club prides itself on being able to create the perfect wedding reception housing as many as 620 guests.
● Dedicated and experienced event planners to assist.
● Exclusive use of award-winning bars and restaurants.
● Option to extend the event up till midnight.
● Can cater for weddings, conferences, birthdays, and bar mitzvahs.
● All music must end by 12:00 AM.
● There is a time restriction of 12:00 AM.
The Hellenic Club has a modern decorative style. It has white drapery beautifully stretching over the ceiling running from top to end. The interior walls have long and flowing drapery which comes in beautiful colours to match your theme. The seats and tables are neatly covered with cloths. Each table has a beautiful decorative flower in the centre. In the middle of the rooms extends glowing and fabulous chandeliers.
The Hellenic Club in the city is not left behind as it also has a bistro, café, and bar. The bistro, which is known for its world-class steaks and fresh seafood at amazing prices, and modern bar are especially popular in the city.
With so many award-winning bars and restaurants, it is no surprise that the Hellenic Club offers in-house catering. The well-planned menu caters to all grades of palettes and every kind of pocket. Professional staff trained to give your guests the best quality of food and beverage service available throughout the reception. The multi-award-winning Chinese restaurant at wooden fashionably named Ginseng Chinese offers a vast selection of well-thought Chinese cuisine.
No event is too big or too small; the Hellenic Club has something for everyone. It is a membership only club but has an option to allow external arrangements. You can arrange for a personalized appointment. So, fill the forms now and schedule an appointment.
Meet the team
13 Moore St, Canberra ACT 2601
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.